BB or CC Cream?

Just when I thought of trying BB cream (Blemish Balm) 3 months ago, I learned that CC Cream (Color Correction) is now the "in" thing. I thought this is just a marketing strategy because BB Cream had been so successful that even the western companies formulated their own version of this Asian beauty breakthrough. I went ahead with my plan and bought one of the well known BB Creams - SKIN79 Super+ Hot Pink. Then just last month, I had an opportunity to buy a CC cream from the maker of my favorite sunblock powder - O HUI.  Now I have both creams and I am happy.

Please note that this blog is not intended for in depth reviews on products. Though you'll find a little information on what I like and/or dislike about my purchase, I am concentrating more on providing the means of getting these items plus their prices.








Skin79 Super+ Hot Pink BB Cream

GeorginaSasha                   P 850 (free shipping in Metro Manila, next day delivery)
Qoo10                              15 USD (may take more than 1 week as this is from overseas)

Good: Light natural feel. Almost no scent. SPF 25
Not so good: Like most of the BB creams, it has a grayish tone. But using face powder / dual powder foundation gives it a more natural effect.







O HUI CC Cream

I still have to look for a local distributor or reliable online site for this product. I got mine in q0010.com.sg when I was in Singapore (35 SGD / 28 USD). The site has a global version (www.qoo10.com)  though only a few seller that ships to the Philippines.

Good: Light natural feel. Almost no scent. SPF 28. No grayish tone. White color when dispensed and changes when you apply.
Not so good: Can't think of any



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glamourbox - December 2013

El nido - You had me at hello!!

Louis Vuitton