Just when I was ready to give up on Sample boxes

We have a couple of sample boxes here in the Philippines - Glamourbox, BDJbox, Saladbox. These companies aim to provide the best way for consumers to try new products by sending a box of sample-sized beauty products monthly. A subscription may be from 1 to 12 months depending on your choice.

November of last year, I was at my year's peak of online shopping. Being new to these sample boxes, I opted to subscribe to different companies for 1-3 months - with an expected 6 boxes until April 2014. On my 3rd box, I realized that this sample boxes are not for me. More than half of the products I have received are unusable with my lifestyle - a kitchen deodoriser, green nail polish, lip tint, eye brow grooming certificate or facial treatment. Except for hair care and soaps, I ended up giving away everything else.

Yesterday, I surprisingly received my last box. I actually forgot about still having a subscription so I already have 20% happiness just by opening the package :) And I was so happy seeing the content. The products included are items I see myself trying out. See for yourself. For me, even this is worthy of my P580.

































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glamourbox - December 2013

Louis Vuitton

El nido - You had me at hello!!