Naturactor

I have been told that this product is being used by a lot of celebrities. Of course, I couldn't pass this up, I just have to give it a try. :)

I bought one Naturactor cover face from georginasasha for P650 inclusive of shipping fee. Since this is a product that I'll apply on  my skin, I didn't want to take a risk of buying from someone I am not familiar with in IG (Instagram) and getting a non-authentic item. I have previously purchased a BB Cream from @georginasasha so I decided on getting this one from her as well.

I chose #140 as I have fair to medium skin that is a bit on the yellowish side.






Bare skin (only with moisturizer)


1st layer of Naturactor


2nd layer of Naturactor

Personally, I like the natural look so I would go with only 1 thin layer for my everyday use. But if you need more coverage, you may always add another layer.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glamourbox - December 2013

El nido - You had me at hello!!

Louis Vuitton