Glamourbox - December 2013

I am new to blogging and I am also a newbie with sample boxes. For those unfamiliar to this like me, it is a subscription when a box filled with samples will be delivered in your doorstep once a month, length of time depends on the subscription of choice. If you just want to try it, go for 1 month 1 month though they also offer 3, 6 or 12 months.

There are a few companies offering this service here in the Philippines. But after reading reviews from other Filipina beauty bloggers, I opted to try Glamourbox this month (P580).  

And my box was delivered today..Yay!! So for my first "unboxing" blog entry....








The December 2013 collection

Sample Freebies: Holika Holika CC Cream
Resist Daily Smoothing Treatment / Resist Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum

Zen Zest Kitchen Frangrance (Choco Cappuccino) - 50 ml
Full Size 250 ml - P250


Holika Holika Pure Mellow Multi Puff (P265)


Avon Only Imagine Parfum (50 ml - P1500)

The Cream Factory Bath Cream (221 ml)
Full size 768 ml - P699

Fabulosa Necklace





Comments

  1. It is.
    Thanks @FilipinaMacBarbie for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cream factory bath cream? It's good! The scent is nice, sweet but not flowery. Mild on the skin. Not as moisturising as Dove or Olay body wash but still, you won't feel tight or dry.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie for dropping by my blogsite. Yes, the December 2013 Glamourbox is a winner. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

El nido - You had me at hello!!

Louis Vuitton