Diet Diva


It's been a while since I last posted. The holiday season had really been a busy season for me. Aside from not having time to shop for myself, I had no time to go to the gym as well. I am on a plus size and I had to work doubly hard than most people so that I will at least not gain weight. But with tons of parties at home, I reached my much dreaded obese numbers. Argh!! And to add to my weight problem,  I had already requested freezing of my gym membership for 4 months starting January 2014 since I have travel schedules.

This is when I decided to try healthy food delivery service where menus are prepared based on targeted caloric intake for the day - 1200 calories/day.

I booked @DIETDIVAPH for this week (Monday to Friday). I received my food at around 6:00-6:30 am daily. I wasn't expecting much but I was quite happy with the taste of the food. I ended up eating everything and actually enjoying it.

I am on my 5th day and so far, I lost 4 lbs. I wasn't very strict with the food that they delivered. if they give me tea or chocolate drink, I would opt to replace it with half cup coffee. For snacks, I would eat either a few slices of fruits (pear or apple) and/or 1-3 pcs of Quaker Oat cookies (119-126 kcal/3 cookies). But I compensate this with 20-30 mins brisk walking/jogging.

I am booking my 2nd week :)

DIET DIVA Menu for Jan 6-10 2014




JAN 6, 2014 - Monday

Breakfast: Mixed Fruits and Boiled Plantains
Snack: Vegetable Cracker
Lunch: Spicy Fish Fillet Tofu & Red Mountain Rice

Dinner: Chicken Meat with Crabstick and Pasta Salad

Jan 7, 2014 - Tuesday

Somehow, I lost my pictures for breakfast and dinner ... :(

Breakfast: Hard boiled Egg, Banana and Tea
Dinner : Tuna Wheat Bread Sandwich with carrots and celery sticks

Lunch: Lomo Guisado with Eggplant and Red Rice

Jan 8, 2014 - Wednesday

Breakfast: Spanish Sardines with tomatoes and 2 slices of wheat bread



Lunch: Sauteed Chicken Thigh Fillet and Brown Rice

Dinner: Tofu squares with Broccoli and Potatoes

Jan 9, 2014 - Thursday

Breakfast: Anchovy Rice and Chicken Tocino

Lunch: Steamed Fish Fillet and Red Rice

Dinner: Sweet Potatoes in Pork, Monggo and Malunggay Mix

Jan 10 - Friday

Breakfast: Scrambled Egg with Fried Plaintains

Lunch: Arroz ala Valenciana

Dinner: Cauliflower with Carrots and Chicken Fillet























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glamourbox - December 2013

El nido - You had me at hello!!

Louis Vuitton